Complete B Complex (LifeExtension)
Many B vitamins are used in the body individually or in combination with enzymes to help release energy from carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Vitamin B coenzymes are crucial to the metabolic pathways that generate the energy needed by every cell in the body. Because they are codependent in their metabolic activities, a deficiency of one B vitamin can affect optimal functioning of organ systems throughout the body.
Many B-complex products contain the same amount of each B vitamin. But studies have shown that pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) has an ideal daily dose of over 700 mg.2-8 Complete B-Complex contains potent but safe, and scientifically validated amounts of the B vitamins.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl) ... 100 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5'-phosphate)...100 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)...100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)...100 mg
- Folate [from lemon (Citrus limon) extract (peel))...800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)...100 mcg
- Biotin...1000 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)...200 mg
- Choline bitartrate...100 mg
- Inositol...100 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)...100 mg
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, vegetable stearate, chlorophyllin.